- The MECO and CPSIoT papers as well as papers for associated workshops or special sessions papers must be prepared according to the IEEE Conference Template.
- The templates for associated workshops or special sessions are the same.
- An optimal paper length is 4 pages and a maximum 8 pages.
- Extra pages (> 4) are the subject of additional fee charges!
- Use Double-column IEEE format [publishing templates]
- Word template
- IEEE bare conf.tex template
- Submission deadline for MECO&CPSIoT is February 28th, 2023 (full papers)
- All submission for MECO, CPSIoT and associated Workshops and sessions has to be done through the EasyChair System.
- Choose your Track (Workshop/Special Session). If you are not sure about track submit material under “CPSIoT 2023” and we will later categorize it.
- To submit your material use the EasyChair link and follow the following steps:
STEP 1: Submit initial PDF version of your paper for reviewing.
NOTE: The data in manuscript (PDF) and EasyChair fields must be the same, titles, the names of the authors, orders of the authors, affiliations etc. Put the names and surnames without abbreviations.
THE SUBMISSIONS WITH INCONSISTENT DATA IN EASY CHAIR AND MANUSCRIPT WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED!
STEP 2: Submit your corrected version papers (taking in account reviews). Repeat STEP1 with corrected version.
STEP 3: Submit the final version. Upon final decision of acceptance, upload the ZIP Version of your material. The ZIP file includes (DOCX or Latex versions +PDF).
STEP 4: Chairs may require authors to upload other supporting documents, e.g. presentations, proofs etc.
What makes the conference outstanding is the strict review process, both in terms of scientific content and technical perfection. Each contribution will be assigned to 2 independent reviewers at least. Only, the papers that meet MECO’s publishing criteria will be considered for publication.
- MECO 2023 officially enlisted into IEEE Conference Events Calendar!
- MECO’2023 Special Sessions: Recent Advances in Computational and Engineering Methods in Biomedicine and Rehabilitation; Virtually Smart Systems in Maritime Business & Industry Announced!
- MECO’2023, CPSIoT’2023 and SS-CPSIoT’2023 ANNOUNCED, 06-10 June 2023, Budva, Montenegro!
- This year’s MECO2022, CPSIoT2022 and SS-CPSIoT2022 events are over!
- MECO&CPSIoT2022 Conference Proceedings available online!