Events associated to the MECO’2019 and main figures:
- 7th EUROMICRO/IEEE Workshop on Embedded and Cyber-Physical Systems (ECYPS’2019)
- Workshop on Education and Pedagogy for Computer Science and Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Advanced Training in High Performance Embedded Systems (HPEST)
- Summer School on Cyber-Physical Systems and Internet-of-Things – CPS&IoT’2019
- 2nd Workshop on Electrical Energy Markets and Engineering Education (ELEMEND)
- 2nd Workshop on Recent Advances in Computational and Engineering Methods in Biomedicine and Rehabilitation
- Special Session on Digital Heritage (DIHE.ME)
- Projects and Companies Dissemination
- Works in Progress (WiP)
- MECO Student Challenge
Date and Venue: 11-14 June 2018, Budva, Montenegro
Number of the papers: 186
- Final Program (MECO, ECYPS and associated events)
- CPS&IoT’2019 Summer School on Cyber-Physical Systems and Internet-of-Things
- Proceedings from MECO’2019 and CPS&IoT’2019
- Social Life and Excursions
- MECO’2018 Awards
- Proccedings in IEEE Xplore Digital Library
- Feedback 2019
- MECO&CPSIoT2023 Conference Proceedings Now Available in IEEEXplore!
- The 4th Summer School on Cyber Physical Systems and Internet of Things (SS-CPSIoT’23) successfully over!
- MECO’2023 & CPSIoT’2023 Conference The BEST Papers Awards
- This year’s Edition of MECO’2023 & CPSIoT’2023 Conference are successfully realized!
- Everything is set for opening of the upcoming MECO’2023 & CPSIoT’2023 Conference.