How to register and pay registration fees?
- Read registration fee amounts, discounts and deadlines
- Read Terms and Conditions on registration
- On your EasyChair account, REGISTER by filling in the fields R1-R9 (Example)
- Pay the registration fee, or request a pre-invoice before payment
- The Fee calculator can help you determine your registration status and how much you should pay
Registration fees for CPSIoT are appropriate and moderate, both for senior researchers and all categories of the students.
Late registration (after May 17 2023)
- FULL: 550 EUR, online 440 EUR
- STUDENT: 410 EUR, online 330 EUR
- PASSIVE (listener, short papers, ideas): 280 EUR, online 200 EUR
- PROJECT DISSEMINATION: subject to negotiations
- COMPANY OR PRODUCTS/SERVICES DISSEMINATION: subject to negotiations
- 12% on above amounts if you pay fee via MANT (NGO). In this case, you will receive non-profit invoice with subject “Donation for…”
- 35% on the second paper for registered author.
- 1 (one) registration free in case of Special Session Organizers for every 5 papers accepted.
- 20% discount in case of group/institutional participation (minimal number of group papers 6)
- up to 15% discount from Loyalty and Contribution Programme (helping reviewing, traditional participant etc…). Organizer approval needed and not applicable to students.
All prices listed above include VAT.
The parties who pay via SWIFT are obliged to cover the complete expenses of the payment service. In case of paying via “shared costs” the party will be obliged to additionally pay-up the remnant.
Because of our no-refund policy, in case you are unsure of whether you will attend in person or online, we advice you pay the online fee. In case you afterwards decide to attend in person, you can always pay-up the cost difference in person once you physically arrive to the Conference.
HOW TO PAY THE FEES?
There are 2 ways to pay registration fee. In additional classical way of payments MECOnet provides also E-Payment
- Via MECOnet d.o.o.In this case you will receive the Invoice with VAT.
- Via MANT Association (which is non-profit).
In this scenario, you participate at MECO conference by subscribing to a MECO membership, which is valid for all MECO events in 2023 and thus for MECO2023. In this case you receive a receipt without VAT (not an Invoice!). If you pay through MANT, you achieve an additional discount of additional 12%.
Payment Via MECOnet L.L.C.:
From Montenegro: via Bank account (Ziro Racun)
510-9839332, CKB-Crnogorska Komercijalna Banka
Purpose/Svrha: Registracija za MECO 2019, rad #xxx
by Incoming Payment Instructions (SWIFT)
The SWIFT provision must be paid by the payer!
Shorten SWIFT for MECOnet:
The bank acount of the receiver:
CRNOGORSKA KOMERCIJALNA BANKA AD PODGORICA
The receiver: MECONET D.O.O.
Account with receivers: IBAN: ME25510000000009839332
Detailed SWIFT for MECOnet:
Please do not mix up the Intermediary bank with Account with Institution!
Field 56 – Intermediary bank:
Swift Address: DEUTDEFF
Name: Deutsche Bank AG, Frankfurt
Field 57 – Account with Institution:
Party Identifier: 100 9363045 0000 EUR,.
Swift Address: CKBCMEPG
Name: CRNOGORSKA KOMERCIJALNA
BANKA AD PODGORICA
Field 59 – Beneficiary Customer
Name & Address: “MECONET” DOO
MESE SELIMOVICA 12
81000, Podgorica, MONTENEGRO
Field 70 – Remittance information
Name Surname #p, Registration code:
As example: Marko Markovic #34, REG1-MECO-ECYPS
In case you register for other events like summers schools, trainings do not put the number of the paper:
As example: Marko Markovic REG4- CPS&IoT2019
PLEASE BE WARNED: The amount on your slip will be higher about 4% than the fee itself because of the bank fee for online payment. We do not invoice the bank’s provision.
Payment via MANT Association:
By “priznanica” or bank transfer to:
Z.R: 540-4835-93, ERSTE BANK AG Podgorica
Svrha: MECO’2019 Clanarina za rad #…
FROM ABROAD: BY SWIFT
The SWIFT bank provision must be paid by payer!
Pls do not mix Intermediary bank with Account with Institution!
59: Beneficiary and account
ME25 5401 1000 2361 0871 65
MANT ASSOCIATION, MEŠE SELIMOVICA 12, PODGORICA MONTENEGRO
57: Beneficiary Bank
Erste Bank AD Podgorica
70: Remittance information
Name Surname, MECO2023 Membership for paper #(number of paper), As example Marko Markovic, MECO2023 Membership, paper #34
56: Correspondent bank /Intermediary (EUR) (if required)
Erste & Steiermaerkische bank DD
- The registration fee covers: logistics support for paper submission, logistics support for registration, logistic support for presentation, logistic support for in-venue and on-line participation, reviewing process including technical and scientific aspects, financial management (invoicing etc..), logistic support for publishing in Conference Proceedings and for applying for inclusion in scientific database, conference set, 3 lunches during conferences, break refreshments, social events organized by organizer.
- One registration is valid for one paper
- One full author can be register for maximum two full papers. In case registered for two papers, the 1st paper is subject of full registration and 2nd one of reduced one (see MECO fees Calculator).
- One student author can be registered for only one student paper.
- Registration considers 4 pages papers. Each addition page (up to 8) is subject of addition paying.
- If a paper is accepted, and regularly finished by the author in the final version in addition to having all the necessary files and documents submitted to Organizer by the author, and if such paper is printed in the Conference Proceedings, the obligation of the Organizer is fulfilled and the the Organizer has no obligation to refund money to the author for no reason whatsoever
- The organiser do not guarantee that papers from proceedings will be included in IEEEXplore database. The organiser will submit material for inclusion and IEEE will do an additional review and quality estimation as to the inclusion in their Xplore database. Up to now all material from MECO was included in SCOPUS and similar data bases and some years in WoS. We will submit the material for inclusion, but we can not guarantee the inclusion in these or similar databases, for the final decision as to whether something shall be included is retained by the respective data-bases.
- The services from 1 are given in Montenegro as well as conference is taking place in Montenegro, primarily in venue form. Thus VAT should be paid regarding Montenegrin laws.
- In case paying via MECOnet you will get invoice with VAT included. In case of paying via MANT (NGO) your payment will be considered as voluntary donation and you will receive adequate receipt (not VAT invoice). In this case you will have additional discount of 10%.
- No refunding policy in case you canceled participation (COVID, illness, force majure, personal reasons, visa refused etc..), non-presence in-venue or changing your status from in-venue to on-line (remote) or vice-versa.
- The organizers of conference are not responsible for post-conference review of the material submitted to databases.
- Accommodation is your obligation. The organizer only recommends affordable accommodation options.
- The travel is your obligation.
- You must act in accordance with the state of Montenegro rules in force at the time of the conference (COVID measures, entrance measures, other measures…).
- With paying registration it is considered that author read and accepted this rules.
If you’re a troubled student who isn’t sure how to write an essay You may have considered about using a writing services. A lot of students seek essay writing assistance when they do not have the time for the essay. Professional writers can assist you to with any subject and make it fascinating and exciting. These are some suggestions to get you going. We’re hoping that these guidelines legitimate essay writing service will aid you in writing your essay in time to get through the class! The following are the most frequently cited reasons students hire essay writing services.
- MECO&CPSIoT2023 Conference Proceedings Now Available in IEEEXplore!
- The 4th Summer School on Cyber Physical Systems and Internet of Things (SS-CPSIoT’23) successfully over!
- MECO’2023 & CPSIoT’2023 Conference The BEST Papers Awards
- This year’s Edition of MECO’2023 & CPSIoT’2023 Conference are successfully realized!
- Everything is set for opening of the upcoming MECO’2023 & CPSIoT’2023 Conference.