3th Summer School on Cyber Physical Systems and Internet of Things (SS-CPS&IoT’2022)
Date and Venue: 07-11 June 2022, Hotel Budva, Montenegro
- Number of participants: about 100
- Final Program
- The List of the attendees
Proceedings of the 3rd Summer School on Cyber-Physical Systems and Internet-of Things, Vol. 3. L. Jozwiak, R Stojanovic and N. Voros Eds. MECOnet, 2022. Available: https://mecoconference.me/ss-cpsiot2023/#ssprog
Cite as chapter (example):
L. Jóźwiak, “Green CPS and IoT for Green World,” in Proceedings of the 3rd Summer School on Cyber-Physical Systems and Internet-of Things, vol. 3. L. Jóźwiak, R. Stojanovic and N. Voros, Eds. MECOnet, 2022, pp. . 56-157. Available: https://mecoconference.me/ss-cpsiot2023/#ssprog
Available at: ZENODO, RESEARCHGATE.
- MECO and CPSIoT thematic Workshops or Sessions, dedicated to challenging topics and outstanding projects
- SUBMISSION DEADLINES (MECO and CPSIoT): April 15th, 2023, SS-CPSIoT: April 15th, 2023
- MECO 2023 officially enlisted into IEEE Conference Events Calendar!
- MECO’2023 Special Sessions: Recent Advances in Computational and Engineering Methods in Biomedicine and Rehabilitation; Virtually Smart Systems in Maritime Business & Industry Announced!
- MECO’2023, CPSIoT’2023 and SS-CPSIoT’2023 ANNOUNCED, 06-10 June 2023, Budva, Montenegro!