The Venue of CPS&IoT’2023 is Hotel Budva***** in Budva, Montenegro.
- For reservation in Hotel Budva and obtaining special conference rates please contact the hotel directly at: +382 (0) 69 184 058 and email@example.com
- For reservation in Hotel Slovenska plaza and obtaining special conference rates please contact the hotel directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , +382 33 451-428 , +38268866048.
- For students Hotel BIP can be a good, cheap choice, https://www.hotelbip.
Promotional prices for Accomodation at Hotel Budva **** (prices are per day):
Price for BB (bed and breakfast) for standard single room is 94€
Price for BB (bed and breakfast) for standard double/twin room is 124€
Optional payments for HB (half-board) is 20€ and includes buffet dinner
Promotional prices for Accomodation at Slovenska Plaža Resort (prices are per day):
Slovenska plaža 3***
Price for FB service (full-board) 38,00€ in 1/2 room and 45,00€ in 1/1 room.
Price for HB service (half-board) 34,00€ in 1/2 room and 41,00€ in 1/1 room.
Price for BB (bed and breakfast) 31,00€ in 1/2 room and 38,00€ in 1/1 room.
Slovenska plaža 4****
Price for FB service (full-board) 43,00€ in 1/2 room and 50,00€ in 1/1 room.
Price for HB service (half-board) 39,00€ in 1/2 room and 46,00€ in 1/1 room.
Price for BB service (bead and breakfast) 36,00€ in 1/2 room and 43,00€ in 1/1 room.
All hotels are in 1 km diameter from Conference Venue.
For reservation use a reference “MECO2023”.
Budva is a 3500 years old town located at the Adriatic coast of Montenegro. It is a popular tourist destination, the favorite sport of regional tourists for it’s rich and diverse attractions which earned her the title of the “Metropolitan of Montenegrin tourism.” With its charming Old Town, beautiful natural environment, 35 clean and sandy beaches, vivid night bars and restaurants and it’s proximity to many famous tourist attractions such as Kotor, Boka Kotorska, Sveti Stefan, Dubrovnik and several national parks, it is proven to be an excellent place to hold a summer school and a conference in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Budva is very well accessible by plane. The Podgorica Airport is about 65 km from Budva and it receives regular flights from Vienna, Paris, Rome, Zürich, Frankfurt, Warsaw, Ljubljana, Belgrade, and Instanbul, while Tivat Airport (about 20km from Budva) and Dubrovnik Airport (65km from Budva) are very frequent vacation and charter flight destinations during the spring and summer time.
The participation is also possible ONLINE (Covid-19 measures)
For Taxi from and to Airport of Podgorica contact our cooperative Taxi company via firstname.lastname@example.org or in urgent cases call the number +38267009704 (Aco).
- MECO&CPSIoT2023 Conference Proceedings Now Available in IEEEXplore!
- The 4th Summer School on Cyber Physical Systems and Internet of Things (SS-CPSIoT’23) successfully over!
- MECO’2023 & CPSIoT’2023 Conference The BEST Papers Awards
- This year’s Edition of MECO’2023 & CPSIoT’2023 Conference are successfully realized!
- Everything is set for opening of the upcoming MECO’2023 & CPSIoT’2023 Conference.