You can check the general visa regime for entering Montenegro by a specific country at the following link:
Special regimes for entering Montenegro:
In exception to the above defined rules, Montenegro can also be entered without a visa if the traveler is:
- A third-country citizen with a permanent residence in a member state of the Member State of European Union (max. 90 days)
- A third-country citizen with a residence permit in a Shengen country, USA, UK, Australia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Japan, Canada, New Zeland, Ireland, Romania (max. 30 days)
- Holders of business travel documents issued by members of APEC (max. 30 days)
- a holder of other applicable travel documents issued by Member States of the European Union, state union of Australia, Republic of Iceland, Japan, Canada, New Zealand, the Kingdom of Norway, the United States and Swiss Confederation, or based on the Convention on the legal position of refugees from 1951 or on the Convention on the legal position of the person without citizenship from 1954, as well special travel documents for foreigners issued by these countries. (max. 30 days)
- MECO and CPSIoT thematic Workshops or Sessions, dedicated to challenging topics and outstanding projects
- SUBMISSION DEADLINES (MECO and CPSIoT): April 15th, 2023, SS-CPSIoT: April 15th, 2023
- MECO 2023 officially enlisted into IEEE Conference Events Calendar!
- MECO’2023 Special Sessions: Recent Advances in Computational and Engineering Methods in Biomedicine and Rehabilitation; Virtually Smart Systems in Maritime Business & Industry Announced!
- MECO’2023, CPSIoT’2023 and SS-CPSIoT’2023 ANNOUNCED, 06-10 June 2023, Budva, Montenegro!