How to register and pay registration fees?
- Read registration fee amounts, discounts and deadlines
- Read Terms and Conditions on registration
- On your EasyChair account, REGISTER by filling in the fields R1-R9 (Example)
- Pay the registration fee, or request a pre-invoice before payment
- The Fee calculator can help you determine your registration status and how much you should pay
MECO fees are appropriate and moderate, both for senior researchers and all categories of students.
Early Bird Registration (until May 1th, 2024)
- Full: 610 EUR in venue; 490 EUR on-line
- Student: 460 EUR in venue; 360 EUR on-line
- Passive without publication: 325 EUR in venue; 220 EUR on-line
- Passive with publication in International journal (referred in numerous international databases, not in SCOPUS or SCI) , see example of publication. 400 EUR in venue; 200 EUR on-line
Late Registration (after May 1st ,2024)
- Full: 690 EUR in venue; 550 EUR on-line
- Student: 510 EUR in venue; 410 EUR on-line
- Passive: 350 EUR in venue; 250 EUR on-line
- Passive with publication in International journal (referred in numerous international databases, not in SCOPUS or SCI), see example of publication. 420 EUR in venue; 250 EUR on-line
The authors have opportunity to pay their registration through the project dissemination registration. For more information please refer to this page.
In in-venue registrations include support in the submission process, reviewing, communication, presentation, pre-conference publishing, after-conference publishing, lunches, and brakes on-spot during the working part of the conference, welcome.
On-line registrations include support in the submission process, reviewing, communication, presentation, pre-conference publishing, and after-conference publishing.
Traditional, group and institutional participants have loyalty discounts.
Passive fees apply for Works in Progress Sessions.
Special Session Organisers have discount on registration fees. If Session is of >=6 papers then Session organizer has free of charge registration for his/her paper.
Gala dinner and excursion are subject of additional ticketing in very economical prices depending on sponsorship situation.
The 2nd paper register by the same author has 35% reduction in above price.
In all prices VAT (21%) is included.
A commercial invoice is issued.
Sponsorship registration is reduced by additional 12% on all the above prices. In this case, the sponsorship certificate is issued instead commercial invoice.
Calculate your fee:FEE CALCULATOR
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON REGISTRATION
- MECO is a low budget event, aimed to encourage participation of young scientists and colleagues from developing countries, without diminishing it’s quality.
- MECO events maintain a very high standard and a strong double reviewing process.
- MECO engages outstanding keynotes speakers including Nobel prize-winners as well as other members of research and academic community.
- One registration is valid for one paper.
- Traditional participants, students, authors of several papers, participants from developing countries, and participants coming from the institutions that contribute to conference as co-organiser can achieve a discount.
- Also the authors that helped in reviewing process are a subject of a discount.
- In the case the situation with the COVID pandemic doesn’t get better by the time conference is held, a general discount will be provided.
- All papers will be reviewed and those who have been positively reviewed and accepted will be published (in digital form) in Conference Proceedings.
- Full papers will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore, SCOPUS, WoS;
- Demo papers will be published in Proceedings covered by Google Scholar and Research Gate.
- If the registrations paid is paid MECOnet (commercially) it will include VAT a proper company-type invoice will be issued.
- If the participants choses to proceed via MANT his payment will be considered as sponsorship/donation to the cause and a corresponding receipt will be issued.
- In order to avoid hyper-publishing and hyper-authorship, one person can be an author or a co-author in 3 papers maximum per Workshop.
- One author can register 2 papers maximum. In this case, a discount will be provided for the 2nd paper. A 3rd paper is not subjected to a discount.
- Institutional or group payment (for more than 5 papers) is subjected to negotiation with the organizers.
- To calculate your fee and to pay registration, or to ask for group invoice, discount or to clarify any issue regarding payment please go to the MECO and CPSIoT fees calculator
Legal notice & Rules
- The registration fee covers: logistics support for paper submission, logistics support for registration, logistic support for presentation, logistic support for in-venue and on-line participation, reviewing process including technical and scientific aspects, financial management (invoicing etc..), logistic support for publishing in Conference Proceedings and for applying for inclusion in scientific database, conference set, 3 lunches during conferences, break refreshments, social events organized by organizer.
- One registration is valid for one paper
- One full author can be register for maximum two full papers. In case registered for two papers, the 1st paper is subject of full registration and 2nd one of reduced one (see MECO fees Calculator).
- One student author can be registered for only one student paper.
- Registration considers 4 pages papers. Each addition page (up to 8) is subject of addition paying.
- If a paper is accepted, and regularly finished by the author in the final version in addition to having all the necessary files and documents submitted to Organizer by the author, and if such paper is printed in the Conference Proceedings, the obligation of the Organizer is fulfilled and the the Organizer has no obligation to refund money to the author for no reason whatsoever.
- The organiser does not guarantee that papers from proceedings will be included in IEEEXplore database. The organiser will submit material for inclusion and IEEE will do an additional review and quality estimation as to the inclusion in their Xplore database. Up to now all material from MECO was included in SCOPUS and similar data bases and some years in WoS. We will submit the material for inclusion, but we can not guarantee the inclusion in these or similar databases, for the final decision as to whether something shall be included is retained by the respective data-bases.
- The services described in point 1 are given in Montenegro as well as conference is taking place in Montenegro, primarily in venue form. Thus VAT should be paid according to Montenegrin law.
- In case paying via MECOnet you will get invoice with VAT included.
- In case of paying via MANT (NGO) your payment will be considered as voluntary donation and you will receive adequate receipt (not VAT invoice). In this case you will have additional discount of 10%.
- No refunding policy in case you canceled participation (COVID, illness, force majure, personal reasons, visa refused etc..), non-presence in-venue or changing your status from in-venue to on-line (remote) or vice-versa.
- The organizers of conference are not responsible for post-conference review of the material submitted to databases.
- Accommodation is your obligation. The organizer only recommendsaffordable accommodation options. Travel is your obligation.
- You must act in accordance with the laws which will be in force in Montenegro at the time of the conference (COVID measures, entrance measures, other measures…).
- Views, values, ideas and opinions expressed are always those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the MECO Conference.
- By paying the registration it is considered that the author read and accepted these rules.
Ways of payment
There are 2 ways to pay registration fees for all events. If you want to pay directly, prior receiving pro-invoice, you should to register and inform us about details of payment (reference number etc..)
Via MECOnet d.o.o. by:
- ON_LINE PAYMENT
- BANK TRANSFER PAYMENT (SWIFT), instructions bellow
MECONET D.O,O., MEŠE SELIMOVICA 12, PODGORICA MONTENEGRO
Beneficiary Bank, Swift
CRNOGORSKA KOMERCIJALNA BANKA, CKB
SWIFT CODE: CKBCMEPG
Markovic, presenter (or attendee )
If you pay via MECOnet using one of the above ways, you will receive company invoice with VAT included.
Via MANT Association by:
- BANK TRANSFER PAYMENT (SWIFT), instructions bellow
Payment from abroad:
Beneficiary and Account
MANT Association., MEŠE SELIMOVICA 12, PODGORICA MONTENEGRO
IBAN: ME25 5401 1000 2361 0871 65
Beneficiary Bank, Swift
ERSTE BANK AG, Podgorica
SWIFT CODE: OPPOMEPG
By “priznanica” or bank transfer to:
Z.R: 540-4835-93, ERSTE BANK AG Podgorica
Svrha: MECO’2024 Clanarina za rad 34
If you pay via MANT you will have additional discount of 10% and receive receipt of your contribution (voluntary MECO membership fee, donation contribution, NOT VAT invoice)
- SUBMISSION DEADLINES (MECO and CPSIoT): February 15th, 2024
- MECO&CPSIoT Conference ranked amongst leading Computer Science events!
- OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: MECO’2024, CPSIoT’2024 and SS-CPSIoT’2024 ANNOUNCED, 11-14 June 2024, Budva, Montenegro!
- MECO&CPSIoT2023 Conference Proceedings Now Available in IEEEXplore!
- The 4th Summer School on Cyber Physical Systems and Internet of Things (SS-CPSIoT’23) successfully over!