- Fill out the Registration form and save it in pdf format
- Register for CPS&IoT’2022 Summer School via Easy Chair.
- in the field “Title” put CPS-IoT’2022 REGISTRATION: John Smith (instead of John Smith, type your actual name and surname)
- in the field “Keywords” put in the new lines : [CPS&IoT2020] [Summer School] [John Smith], “[” is a new raw, replace “John Smit” with actual your actual name and surname
- Upload registration form in pdf format
- You will receive the report about acceptance/rejection of your application!
- SMART4ALL participants, in addition to the Easy Chair registration, are obligated to register using this link!
Registration fees will be announced soon
HOW TO PAY THE FEES?
There are 2 ways to pay registration fee. In additional classical way of payments MECOnet provides also E-Payment
- Via MECOnet d.o.o.In this case you will receive the Invoice with VAT.
- Via MANT Association (which is non-profit).
In this scenario, you participate at MECO conference by subscribing to a MECO membership, which is valid for all MECO events in 2022 and thus for MECO2022. In this case you receive a receipt without VAT (not an Invoice!). If you pay through MANT, you achieve an additional discount of additional 10%.
- Before the payment you can calculate the amount automatically through the MECO fees Calculator. You can copy your participant status and the calculated amount in the email and request the receipt to email@example.com or simply insert this amount in the e-payment system.
Payment Via MECOnet L.L.A.:
From Montenegro: via Bank account (Ziro Racun)
510-9839332, CKB-Crnogorska Komercijalna Banka
Purpose/Svrha: Registracija za MECO 2019, rad #xxx
by Incoming Payment Instructions (SWIFT)
The SWIFT bank provision must be paid by the payer!
Shorten SWIFT for MECOnet:
The bank acount of the receiver:
CRNOGORSKA KOMERCIJALNA BANKA AD PODGORICA
The receiver: MECONET D.O.O.
Account with receivers: IBAN: ME25510000000009839332
Detailed SWIFT for MECOnet:
Please do not mix up the Intermediary bank with Account with Institution!
Field 56 – Intermediary bank:
Swift Address: DEUTDEFF
Name: Deutsche Bank AG, Frankfurt
Field 57 – Account with Institution:
Party Identifier: 100 9363045 0000 EUR,.
Swift Address: CKBCMEPG
Name: CRNOGORSKA KOMERCIJALNA
BANKA AD PODGORICA
Field 59 – Beneficiary Customer
Name & Address: “MECONET” DOO
MESE SELIMOVICA 12
81000, Podgorica, MONTENEGRO
Field 70 – Remittance information
Name Surname #p, Registration code:
As example: Marko Markovic #34, REG1-MECO-ECYPS
In case you register for other events like summers schools, trainings do not put the number of the paper:
As example: Marko Markovic REG4- CPS&IoT2019
Detailed MECOnet SWIFT instructions as given from BANK
PLEASE BE WARNED: The amount on your slip will be higher about 4% than the fee itself because of the bank fee for online payment. We do not invoice the bank’s provision.
Payment via MANT Association:
By “priznanica” or bank transfer to:
Z.R: 540-4835-93, ERSTE BANK AG Podgorica
Svrha: MECO’2019 Clanarina za rad #…
FROM ABROAD: BY SWIFT
The SWIFT bank provision must be paid by payer!
Pls do not mix Intermediary bank with Account with Institution!
59: Beneficiary and account
ME25 5401 1000 2361 0871 65
MANT ASSOCIATION, MEŠE SELIMOVICA 12, PODGORICA MONTENEGRO
57: Beneficiary Bank
Erste Bank AD Podgorica
70: Remittance information
Name Surname, MECO2017 Membership for paper #(number of paper), As example Marko Markovic, MECO2017 Membership, paper #34
56: Correspondent bank /Intermediary (EUR) (if required)
Erste & Steiermaerkische bank DD
- If a paper is accepted, and regularly finished by the author in the final version in addition to having all the necessary files and documents submitted to Organizer by the author, and if such paper is printed in the Conference Proceedings, the obligation of the Organizer is fulfilled and the the Organizer has no obligation to refund money to the author for whatever reason.
- The organiser do not guarante that papers from proceedings will be included in IEEEXplore database. The organiser will submit material for inclusion and IEEE will do an additional review and quality estimation as to the inclusion in their Xplore database.
- Up to now all material from MECO was included in SCOPUS and similar data bases and some years in WoS. We will submit the material for inclusion, but we can not guarantee the inclusion in these or similar databases, for the final decision as to whether something shall be included is retained by the respective data-bases.
- MECO’2023, CPSIoT’2023 and SS-CPSIoT’2023 Awarded Scholarships
- General Programme for MECO’2023 & CPSIoT’2023, SS-CPSIoT’2023 is announced!
- MECO’2023, CPSIoT’2023 and SS-CPSIoT’2023 Call for Scholarships
- MECO and CPSIoT thematic Workshops or Sessions, dedicated to challenging topics and outstanding projects
- SUBMISSION DEADLINES (MECO and CPSIoT): April 30th, 2023, SS-CPSIoT: April 30th, 2023